To introduce participants to the 5 areas they need to master in HR – Partnership, Process, Productivity, Performance and Progress. As an HR professional, it is important to find balance within all of these areas – not just become a master of one or two.
The course will cover these areas in detail, with practical exercises that are fun and engaging. Every participant will leave with an HR Toolkit,
A Personal Development Plan and an Action Plan to implement in the workplace. Each person will receive two, one hour 1:1 post course coaching sessions. In this, the trainer will support the participants in applying their new skills.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the stages of the Employee Cycle and explore how to ensure we all work with integrity
- Check their knowledge of employment law Understand how they can contribute to the bottom line results by staying close to profit and loss
- Design a simple tool to support the performance of teams and managers to avoid poor performance
- Create a personal development plan with the introduction of the PRISM® profiling tool, participants learn about their behavioural preferences and the impact they have on others Identify how to keep the business up to date with relevant information and reports
- Put plans in place so that they are “in action” and resolve problems and discrepancies
- Receive an introduction to the principles of “servant leadership” to discuss how to better engage with their teams